Here's a couple of thoughts...
1. When typing a message, there should be a text prediction function as when using the browser to fill a form.
2. Wouldn't it be cool if they came out with a Wii keyboard??! (I'm sure they wiill)! ;)
3. For the upcoming Pro Evolution Soccer for the Wii - think I was probably the first one to have this idea and when I tried to suggest it to Konami, a few days later I got an email saying that I should have sent my suggestion to the European Konami and not the American (I've sent it through konami.com). Of course a couple of days later I saw this as a rumour online. In any case. Wouldn't it be OH SO COOL if for PES they had a special functionality for the Wiimote to be used with a strap on one foot (or even both feet if you have two wiimotes)??! :) Something to think about... ;)
Thursday, January 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment