Sunday, January 7, 2007

A few more pics...




A few more pics of some friends battling it out! :) January 3rd, 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I really like the blog that you have here. I was hoping you would like to do a link exchange with my site. If you add my site as a link I will return the favor and add your blog to my site. Though our blogs are not on a similar topic, it still can only benefit both blogs. My blog name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you wish to do this just go to my blog and write in one of the comment sections your blog name and the URL and I will link it whenever I get a chance.

Thanks,
David

 
All registered trademarks and names are solely the property of their respective owners.
All articles, images and videos are under copyright control and belong to their respective authors/creators who reserve all rights to them.
Video Games Blogs - Blog Top Sites nexgenwars.com