This definitely looks interesting! I’m SO trying this later tonight when I get home (I have the NTSC version of Ultimate Alliance). It's also given me "inspiration" to try a couple other things... ;)
From wiili.org:
User 'dolqube' has found a disc swapping vulnerability which has been confirmed by other users. The method involves quick and precise timing, and takes a bit of practice. The trick was first discovered and confirmed for PAL consoles to finally get the *proper* older Action Replay discs working, but is also claimed to be useful on NTSC units. 'dolqube' claims this will lead to interesting things through an overflow that occurs when trying the trick with Wii games, and it already allows for the booting of GC imports. A video of the trick being used to run AR to get to use SDLoad on a PAL Wii can be found here.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment